Monday, September 6, 2010

Well, Hello.

Hello to the people who read this blog!
I have some exciting news, well, to be honest, all news is exciting.
I am planning on building a website, therefore i will post blogs on the site, I have so much to share, God is bringing me into a new season, and I am so excited to fill all of you in on His incredible plans.
Just to cover things in one sentence, recently I have been completely overthrown and taken back by God's sovereignty. His perfection.
I cannot wait to elaborate and share about what He has done just in the past summer.
However, at the moment I must see my sister to bed, it's her first big day of middle school tomorrow. :) Pray for her.

One thing that God has really put on my heart is to not rely on people but to rely on Him, so where it may seem as if I completely abandoned this Blog, I want to insure that I have not abandoned my God. My prayer has been for complete and total intimacy with my Dad, and that prayer has continually been answered. New revelations and insights have been flooding my mind and I am totally pumped to fulfill everything that God wants me to do. I have been debating whether or not to write again, but I feel, now that I'm doing it, that is a big Part of God's plan for my outreach. So, I shall keep you updated on the progress of this website, and I can't wait to officially open it for you guys. :) Keep reading!

I have such an incredible peace surrounding me, it's God and nothing but God. Are you ready for this new season? I am.

Changed.
-Colton

2 comments:

  1. oh, Kid. Finally back.
    Awesome to hear for you & your dad !
    You know i'm all for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear those plans! There's nothing like (true) Intimacy with the Father!

    ReplyDelete