Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teach with your Life

HEY HEY HEY!

Well Hello my friends, this has been a horrid week for blogging, I have been staying at my camp all week and I am finally home for a few days, to be honest, it feels like a part of me is missing when I don't blog. Anyway, how are you?

The run of "Grease" is now over, it was an incredible journey that I will not forget, and the people I have become close with over this journey are really gifts from God. I couldn't be happier.

Well, it is coming on bed time for me, but I don't think I would be able to sleep without blogging, however, before I jet off, I want to leave you with something that I read yesterday morning, and I really like it, check it out.

1 Timothy 4:11-14 (The Message)

11-14Get the word out. Teach all these things. And don't let anyone put you down because you're young. Teach believers with your life: by word, by demeanor, by love, by faith, by integrity. Stay at your post reading Scripture, giving counsel, teaching. And that special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed—keep that dusted off and in use.

In fact, I recommend checking out 1 Timothy 4, the entire chapter, all about teaching with your life, anyway, I can't wait to get back to writing more, have a blessed day, sleep, whatever it is you find yourself about to do when you read this, and you shall hear from me soon!


-Colton


No comments:

Post a Comment