Saturday, July 3, 2010

Passion

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Well, first off I have to apologize for missing the past couple of nights blogging, I've been staying at my camp, and I will be again tonight, however I have stolen a laptop just for you! Feeling loved yet?
Well, I want to say "Hi!" and re-introduce myself to this blog, the segment of thirty days of silence is over, and it is time for me to spew my thoughts through my finger tips onto a keyboard into your heads again, excited yet?

So, what has been new?
For me... I am in the show, "Grease", playing Danny Zuko, we have three more shows left and I am having the time of my life. It is such a fun show to do, and I don't know... I don't think I can explain the joy that I get from it. It's funny, today I was driving from the beach to go eat breakfast (Pretty Peaceful) and I was listening to Jesus Cultures' new EP "My Passion." It got me thinking, what is my passion? What is your passion? What is passion? According to Urban Dictionary, Passion is...

"Passion is when you put more energy into something than is required to do it. It is more than just enthusiasm or excitement, passion is ambition that is materialized into action to put as much heart, mind, body and soul, into something as is possible."
What do you think about that?
My strength in life, is I am yours.
My soul delights, because I am yours.
Your will on earth is all I'm living for.
Light that breaks the darkness, showing what true love is.
Always full of goodness, You are my passion.
Well, I am being called to go do a show.
Think about that, ask God to throw passion into your life.
You are my passion.
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment