Monday, May 3, 2010

Two Worlds Collide

I give up trying to earn Your love,
I just look above, up to You.
My desire is to see Your fire,
Growing even higher than before.

Because You are good, beyond measure,
My heart longs to give You pleasure.
You fulfill all my longing,
And all my life I will sing:

God I love You and all You do,
Your joy lives inside and does me good,
Can I have more of You?
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound,
Oh, my God, You never let me down,
Can I have more of You?

God I need You right next to me,
For my heart to be satisfied.
I decide how I live my life,
I've made up my mind, I'm livin' for You.

Hey Readers.
I do believe I have used these lyrics before, however today that have a special
meaning. Lately I have been just tired, well to be honest I just haven't had
a break to stop and breathe and get my focus back on track.. and I've felt that!
Which sucks! Anyway, I think the things in italics really sum up how I am feeling.
I kind of had a moment on the way home today where I just realized there is
only so far you can stray from the right path before you go directly on the wrong
path. Hence, my title...
Hmm, I guess what I am trying to do is make the point that there are two ways
your life can go.For me it seems like they are exact opposite, and it is scary
when you are not sure what exact path you are on.
So I guess just examine that, and where you are, how committed You are,
and to which path your commitment lies.
Please, let me know what you think. :)
Stay faithful, that is so important.

Bed early, after some reading.
-Colton

P.S. - At 9 tonight it was sunny, and fairly warm, and it felt like a thunder shower.
That is so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. it's good that you are a personal enough person to question these things, and question how "on track" you are in life.
    and i'm glad someone else enjoys warm, summer showers as much as i do. ;)

    ReplyDelete