Friday, June 4, 2010

Breathe and Enjoy

Hey Folks!

So, tonight I wanted to take the time to ask how you are liking the silence? To be honest, I love it and get a lot from it when I do it by myself, but I miss blogging and spewing my thoughts through my fingers onto this screen. So I am looking for some feedback. What do you think? Feel free to comment.

Well, tonight was Friday and for youth group we had a camp fire, with Smores and the whole bit! It was so relaxing, sitting by the fire, praying, just feeling peaceful. You know what, find that feeling and embrace! That is why I love the Moments of Silence with God everyday, it's where I actually feel relaxed and just original, special, myself. That is worth a smile.

Tis the season for stress, especially for students with exams and what not, but I am thinking that we should coat each other in prayer. That no matter how many other things are on our plate, we will know where we want to be focused, what we want to accomplish, and that it is all very possible with God on our side.

Well, I am being summoned to sleep! Which, to be honest, I am kind of excited for.

Sweet Dreams, Bonne Soir. You know I love you.
-Colton

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can do both! you can write some of your thoughts down about whats on your mind and stuff. Then you can start in on the "Enjoy The Silence", or the other way around. Honestly, I LOVE the silence, but i also miss hearing about whats on your mind. I think whatever you put on this site comes from your heart. So you should just sit down and start typing and see what comes out. :)

    ReplyDelete