Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prom Night - After

Hi Folks!

Well I am glad to report that I had a wonderful time last night.
I was right in my blog, and it felt good. I felt relief all night.
Before prom we took pictures, among pictures, and smiled lots, then we walked in, which felt like the red carpet!
Then we ate lots and lots, which felt good, and I drove a crowd to after prom, where I proceeded not to drink, which also felt as good as consuming the food! :)

Through out the night so many people came to ask if I was drinking, I don't know.. I hope somehow it made someone think something, or something registered in their head.

Anyway, tomorrow we will start up with Day 24 of our enjoying the silence. It's exciting we are almost finished, I feel like I haven't talked with you guys about my life in a while. In six days the show Grease is opening, I'm playing Danny Zuko, and I am pumped! If you live here, come see it. I also have a dance show Friday, so I am busy, but never the less, enjoying every minute of it!

Tonight has been a night of discussion, I've talked to a few people tonight about love, joy, family, peace, future plans, etc. And to be honest, my fingers hurt from typing. God, thank you for computers.... and fingers! The typing was worth it... through out all the talks I realized a lot, and I think I forgot how much I loved learning from talking about things.

God, give me more and more knowledge, and opportunities to help people, to let people know that they are loved like crazy, and that nothing is too difficult to get through, that life is to be enjoyed, and you have it all taken care of.

I love you, you know that.
-Colton

1 comment: