Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I love You could not be said a better way.

Hello my friend
I remember when you were
So alive with your wide eyes
Then the light that you had in your heart was stolen
Now you say that it ain't worth stayin'
You wanna run but you're hesitatin'
I'm talkin' to me

Don't let your lights go down
Don't let your fire burn out
'cause somewhere, somebody needs a reason to believe
Why don't you rise up now?
Don't be afraid to stand out
That's how the lost get found
The lost get found

So when you get the chance
Are you gonna take it?
There's a really big world at your fingertips
And you know you have the chance to change it
There's a girl on the streets, she's cryin'
There's a man whose faith is dyin'
Love is calling you

Don't let your lights go down
Don't let your fire burn out
'cause somewhere, somebody needs a reason to believe
Why don't you rise up now?
Don't be afraid to stand out
That's how the lost get found
The lost get found

Why do we go with the flow
Why take an easier road?
Why are we playin' it safe?
Love came to show us the way
Love is a chance we should take
I'm movin' out of the gray

So when you get the chance
Are you gonna take it?
There's a really big world at your fingertips
And you know you have the chance to change
it
-Britt Nicole

Hey! So I heard this song on the radio tonight, and I don't even remember what it's called but man, the lyrics are gold! It's by Britt Nicole. So anyway, I think the praying pulled off, I did my Bio test, stopped three times to pray because I didn't have a clue, and then guessed a bunch of answers, but afterwards I checked with a couple friends, and from what I know, I think I did decent, anyway, I guess we shall find out.
So How are you?
How are you?
Just a question, and maybe I just think too much, but is it true that this question is actually difficult to answer?
How are you? Look deep, you angry, sad, overjoyed, is something deep within your soul not right?
Why live feeling less than perfect, especially when You have the chance to live with the feeling that everything is taken care of, all that you feel is peace, clarity, and love?
Peace, Clarity, and Love. What a life. I don't know what else I would need besides those three things. Man, I guess sense I have those things I am taken care of pretty well. I can smile, knowing that even when something seems "off", it really isn't. It's part of a plan that in the end is going to make me soar like an eagle with joy, laughter, and freedom.

I think, Love is a chance we should take - after all, what do you have to loose? Hurt? Shame? Sadness? Depression?I think I can handle loosing that, for good,
Colton

3 comments:

  1. I think I can handle losing those things for good too, Colton :P

    Britt Nicole is a good Pop Artist. I have that Album with that song (The Lost Get Found) It's good for when you need something up-beat. Also, I checked Kim Walker's stuff out. I like her. If you like Kim's stuff, than you'd prob like Misty Edwards stuff too. She's a prophetic singer!!! Check her out here: www.mistyedwards.com/ she's one of my personal favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Fun fact, I know who Misty Edwards is, extremely talented, and gifted. I don't know, but for some reason I prefer Kim, it's weird because I don't usually get preferences like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean though. Sometimes it has a lot to do with what sort of spiritual food we're in need of. I just can't believe I've never known Kim until you introduced me to her! thnxxxx :)

    ReplyDelete