Sunday, March 28, 2010

Redeem

Hey Guys,
well, yesterday was a busy day, and all in all, I didn't get to blog and I went through withdrawals. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, either which way I am blogging this morning to make up for yesterday and I will blog again tonight.
So, today.
Let's celebrate! Okay, this may be corny, but I was reading the comments on my last blog and it hit me that we can celebrate our life everyday with the people who matter. Perhaps my birthday wasn't ideal because I didn't have the right friends around to celebrate with, or who knows the reasoning, but hey - I have God, and His presence is all I need. Right?
Anyway, today I am headed to church and then I am having a family birthday dinner here, which will be a blessing. It's a day to smile, a day to laugh and just have fun, that is why God made us, to have fun! To have the right kind of fun, the fun that doesn't hurt us in the end. So smile, laugh, eat, drink, and be merry. I'll talk to you tonight.


I am so thankful, check out what God is giving you! Seriously, look, it is so much more than you think,
Colton

2 comments:

  1. have a lovely family birthday get together. be thankful for them.
    happy belated day of birth darlin'. lets have a chat soon, i have some things i want to talk to you about, and pick your brain when you have a free minute. love u.

    ReplyDelete