Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rescue.

Hey Bloggers,
I AM HOME, and it feels so good!
Well, good to be home - Good to blog - Good to get back into the pattern of things. I missed it so much.
On the way to a voice lesson tonight, It really hit me what God has been doing and I guess I kind of had a revelation that there is always a battle going on. I really called out for God to rescue me and restore me, to continue to renew my passions. So pray for me. I guess it gets tiring not being able to worship freely for a long amount of time. When that goes away, guards come down, and BAM, You're in trouble. So let's pick ourselves up. Be in awe of the wonder that we love. Display that love in everything we do.

Haha, so if you couldn't tell from that mini post, with terrible grammar, I am exhausted. Pray for me. Let's do this. Tomorrow I will fill you in on my trip, and some of the things God has put on my heart.

Check this out....

Psalm 119:129-135 ---

Every word you give me is a miracle word—
how could I help but obey?
Break open your words, let the light shine out,
let ordinary people see the meaning.
Mouth open and panting,
I wanted your commands more than anything.
Turn my way, look kindly on me,
as you always do to those who personally love you.
Steady my steps with your Word of promise
so nothing malign gets the better of me.
Rescue me from the grip of bad men and women
so I can live life your way.
Smile on me, your servant;
teach me the right way to live.


I love you, really,
Colton

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME BACK, Colton! (this verse by the way is a great one)

    ReplyDelete