Friday, March 19, 2010

YES!

So, usually I blog at the end of the day, but something so cool happened at school today that I will blog twice today.

Out of nowhere at lunch time I felt the need to go to the music room and play piano. I get up there and my teacher is in the room. He says He was looking for me, which was funny, because I kind of felt the need to just talk to him, for no apparent reason. We got talking about my passions, my desires. He dug deep into things that were bothering me, and what really holds me back, what I am lacking, what I am gaining. Basically pulled at my soul in a perfect way. We kept talking about God, and another teacher of mine came in, the three of us just felt like thee guys talking and sharing about God and what we were feeling. In the end of it we were all crying and praying. Haha, I was late for my fourth period, but it was so worth it. It's funny because lately I have really been feeling destroyed for some reason, just not peaceful, and at school, a place where I usually feel terribly alone, I had a totally incredible experience.

There is so much more I could say but I just want to praise God for that, He REALLY does take care of us, and puts people to help us out, in the strangest, but BEST places. I feel like I have a new best friend who can help me out at school now, my teacher! Haha

Well, I am headed to youth group soon. I am so pumped, something amazing is going to happen. I will fill you in when I get home. Pray.

"I want to take You away, let's escape into the music..."
-Colton

1 comment: