Sunday, March 21, 2010

Real

Hey bloggers,
well today was a wonderful peaceful Sunday... and then I was called into work, Oh well... all is well, I am still living, even after changing garbages -multiple times-.
Anyway, what I have been praying for a lot lately is realness, and when I say it like that I guess it kind of sounds funny, so bear with me.
I think what I mean is I am praying to "be and not to do."
I feel like sometimes we try to do all these things to make us seem like an awesome person, or a cool Christian, or our train of thought is, "hmm... maybe, if I start these hobbies, and dress like that, people will think I am a really neat kid", when the fact is, God already made us this really cool person; A person who is neat and funky, and who has there perks that no one else can offer. The things that we go through in life, shape and mold our characters into the extreme creature that God wants us to be. I don't know why, but for some reason that was just on my heart on the way home from Work.
Be satisfied, be proud, be happy with what You are, and if that's a challenge embrace it.

All I can do is keep breathing,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment