Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Your face is all I see.

HEY HEY HEY!
Well, I have so much to say, such a good day, well, I don't know, just, mmmm.... content.

First things first, I head to a voice lesson this evening, we sit down and talk for two hours, I sing one song. We talk for another half an hour. I leave. We talked about my future, about music, passion. Just everything that has been on my mind lately, and it went along perfectly with what God had been putting on my heart yesterday and today, and of course, it is great!

So, to sum it all up, because there is no way I can remember everything that was said, I heard this quote on Monday Night.

"If you can't say it, you sing it, and if you can't sing it, you dance it."
Haha, I really liked that, and after tonight I love it that much more. Here is where my mind is going --- In that phrase "it" equals my passion.
I figure, God has given me the gift of acting, singing and dancing, so what do I do it for?
Answer: My passion. Which is Him. Ta-Da.
We also talked about, focusing on one thing, and I feel so bogged down when I try to focus all my attention on one thing, and I feel like that time is coming, it's time to focus and be disciplined, and utilize what God has given me to really bring joy to others in this world.
So, it's decision time.
Not everyone will agree. Big whoop, there are few people in this world who will actually be able to see the real you and understand you. A lot of people think they do, but because they don't know what is most important to you, they actually don't. So keep faith, and keep the ones who should be held close, held close. Embrace what they have to say to you - It is most likely words from God.

Another thing we talked about was meditation. I chuckled to myself, this morning I was reading and thinking about that. Meditating with God - finding a quiet secluded place, just being ourselves, being with Him as simply and as honestly as we can, watching the focus shift from us to Him. It's insane how your thoughts just become *boom* clear.

I dare of all you, Christian or non christian, to just try and "meditate" for like a minute, to breathe and let your thoughts figure themselves out, wether you believe You are with Go, or by yourself. Let me know how it goes, I bet something cool will happen.

God made all the arts for fun, for love! I love it, and man, I love God, it's indescribable, and I can't say it enough, and I can't even sing it enough, so all I want to do is dance it!!!! Who's with me???

Finished all homework, so is headed to bed, EARLY! YES!!
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment