Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great Success

Today was a wonderful day, ha SO BUSY! However, at the end of the day, after all the hard work, the Variety show was over, and I felt like I had accomplished something, and I felt good about that. I really hope that in somewhere in all the chaos today I blessed someone, in some way. Think that's possible, blessing people without even realizing it? I guess you don't think about it at the time, but even just helping someone out with a chore, that's a blessing. It's neat how God set that up.

You know what else is neat? How God uses things that I am involved in, that up front, don't have.. how can I say this? ..... Christian labelled all over it. But in the end you learn so much form it, and when you let things go and just be the person who he made you, the desire of your heart shows, and then people see that, and are blessed, and see God. I learned so much today. I think that when we are stressed, and under pressure, we don't have time to try and cover up our insecurities, and that is when people see the true us, and for me, that somehow opened up a whole lot more doors to talk about God, or about anything like that. Gosh, I feel so encouraged, and I want to share that with every one. I encourage you to let go, be yourself, and don't fall into the trap of conforming to this world. The truth is, that when we are ourselves, the person that God made us, the right people are drawn to us, meaning that the people who God wants to come to us, do come to us! Does that makes sense? And maybe this doesn't relate to you, but I find that a big deal for me. Hah, maybe this is a personal thing, but God is never stopping.
I have a sacred obsession with God and it won't go away not at all, I have a hold of your heart God, I won't let go. After tonight I feel like I have a even more in depth glance at where I'm going, who I am, this passion is growing inside, and I have been waiting to realize it, now's the time! Freedom is coming up, start with me God!

Blah, I don't know what else to say.
The devil has got nothing on me, because I am taking back my authority! Hahah Praise God.
Watch out Heaven, here I come, I'll storm the gates because we have won, boldly before your throne, I'm coming home!
Set me apart from this world, I am coming home. I'm taking back my authority, taking back my authority. Taking back, taking back my CITY NOW! Taking back, taking back my SCHOOL NOW! Taking back, taking back my FRIENDS NOW!
Shake the heavens Lord.

Break Rebellion, Send Revival.


So deeply satisfied,
Colton

1 comment:

  1. This is true. God is doing a mighty works for the Kingdom of God. And It's awesome to be a part of what he's doing/going to do/has already done! that makes me happy, and thank you for sharing what you're learning with us all. It's encouraging ;)

    ReplyDelete