Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's SEEK!


What time is it?
Time to seek the Lord.

The time is now, it is our role as revivalists of this nation to seek the Lord, to be focused on that one thing, Seek the Lord, give him Everything, then we will be anointed!

It's like smoking, or any other habit, once you start everyday, everywhere, just looking for him, seeking him, searching for his beauty and love in everything, you won't be able to stop!

Do you get it? This thought has just been overwhelming me. EVERYWHERE, God is EVERYWHERE! And when we seek him with everything we have he will meet us there, and there will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, which will strengthen and anoint us to do his will WHEREVER we are, be at school, wherever! THANK GOD!

Maybe you guys are getting sick of me saying this but I am so craving to be leading people in Worship and to lead people in prayer and just feel so used, but I honestly believe God is forcing me to do it school Hallways before He'll put me there, and after all the reason I want that is to give Him glory. So by seeking Him, He will give me the Strength to do all I dream, even in a school, where I think it's impossible. AH!

Okay, you know what, I think I need to buckle down on these blogs and stop raging bout my desires, and what not and use this place as somewhere to discuss the Word, it is such an important part of our walk with God, and it is also another way to seek God, He tells us to "seek His face".

So let's seek!! It's a win win situation, it's like playing hide and Go Seek with a Dad who sucks at hiding! Praise God for that! He isn't hiding, all we have to do is seek, and get our reward and supplies for everything we're are craving to do.

Anyone get this? Hahaha

Laughing in Love,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment