Monday, February 8, 2010

Rain Down

Hey!
So I am back, refreshed, recharged, and I believe it is safe to say, changed.
I have so much to tell you guys, so many things I have learned, so many new desires in my heart revealed. It truly was a weekend that has shaped who I am, I find myself on the mountaintop, meaning feeling so high. Some people say you have to come down of the mountaintop, I say God is making me into a mountain top that cannot move or be shaken.

I love my God, and I have committed myself, 98% isn't enough, it's all or enough. I am excited for school tomorrow, I am ready to set loose the fire that God has given me, pray with me that I will not burn out at school, that the enemies or thoughts and desires of this world will not dampen my flame.

I am excited to share with you guys everything that happened this weekend, and I will, the amount of things that I learned or that went through my mind in one day is unfathomable, so. tomorrow I whip out my journal and I will fill you guys in.

Haha, for some reason I can't say goodbye and end this blog, you know, our Lord's love is contagious. It's something I can't control, praise God. Let's be revivalists, and be warriors, wherever God places us. Remember, before we fly to the full potential that God has for us we must "do the dirty work", meaning be faithful, maybe do odd jobs, or what seems to us as tasks of unimportance, however God is always training us, so while he is training us, let's be radical for Him who was radical for us first.

Back to the start, my heart is heavy
Feels like it's time, to dream again
I see the clouds, and yes I'm ready
To dance upon this barren land
Hope in my hands

Jet lagged, and on fire, and not going to hold back,
Colton

1 comment: