Wednesday, February 3, 2010

See You Soon

Hi Blog Readers, well if you have been reading over the past few days, you've noticed that I have been writing from my journal while I was doing mission work in Los Angeles, well tomorrow I leave for Los Angeles again. This time I am not exactly doing "a mission", well let me rephrase that we are always on a mission, however this trip isn't the same as last time. A group of friends and I are going to a Jesus Culture Conference in Redding California. I am so excited for this adventure.

I got this from the youth leader of the other kids I am going with, we don't go to the same church, yet he knows me through other programs.. so here it is,

" I'll be praying for you every single day. I ask that you go with open hearts and a willingness to experience something greater in God. Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zones. This is an amazing opportunity for God to reveal himself to you in a whole new way! Be open and stay focused and go expecting.... :-) K? "

I love that he gave us those words, go expecting, be open and stay focused, so if you guys would pray for an amazing experience that would be cool, I cannot wait to report back to you about everything that I encounter. I am praying for God to use me, to kill me, to break my heart, and then sow it back together with his love once more.

Because of the trip, and I imagine some late nights I doubt I will get to blog everyday, if any day, so stay tuned, Ill be home on Tuesday and you better believe I will be a fierce blogger.

Expecting to be moved with open hearts,
Colton

2 comments:

  1. I'll say a prayer for you guys. Have fun, be safe and most of all, be filled with Gods anointing and presence. Feel His Love for me!.. k?
    (Can't wait to hear the stories you'll have when you get back)

    Blessings to you,
    Yazzie :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the kingdom of god is the most exciting thing on earth. I have been envolved for 37 years and every day there is a new challenge and more excitement.
    I am so excited to se younger people clueing into the kingdom .
    When you stop and think about it there has to be something in it that people have not only been willing to live for but willing to die for.

    ReplyDelete