Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Word

Well, today has been a pretty cool day, to say the least.
I had a few things on my mind that I wanted to blog about tonight, but then when I got home, the bibles that our church ordered for the youth group were here and I was looking inside one of them and came across some pretty cool stuff.

First of all though, things are changing. Revival is coming, change is happening, and God is hearing our cries, I can see it. Keep praying, we are going to take back our cities, friends, school, families, taking it all back.

Now, for what I was reading in this new bible.

Seven Reason not to worry.
1. The same God who created life in you can be trusted with the details of your life.
2. Worrying about the future hampers your efforts for today.
3. Worrying is more harmful then helpful.
4. God does not ignore those who depend on him.
5. Worry shows a lack of faith and understanding of God.
6. There are real challenges God wants us to pursue, and worrying keeps us from them.
7. Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry.

Personally, lately I haven't really had a problem with worry, but maybe you, reader, do, or maybe you know of someone who does, share this along -- spread the news, there is a way out of it, and trust me, it makes life a whole lot more enjoyable!

Sleeping sounds delicious,
Colton




No comments:

Post a Comment