Monday, April 26, 2010

BIG.

Psalm 36:5-6 ----

God's love is meteoric,
his loyalty astronomic,
His purpose titanic,
his verdicts oceanic.
Yet in his largeness
nothing gets lost;
Not a man, not a mouse,
slips through the cracks.

Hey Guys! Out of no where today, well actually this morning, I came across these two verses, I don't know what I love so much about it, I think it is the use of words. Also, it describes one of my favourite things about God, simplicity, in the midst of the worlds complexity. Or maybe you could say that the other way around, God's complexity in the midst of the worlds simplicity. Hmm, now there is a thought. He is so big, and I hate the word big, but I have to use it.... He is so big, with an incredibly gigantic Heart. Astornomic, titanic, oceanic, large! The verse says it all, but nothing, NOTHING is overlooked, or not imporant. I feel like this is an elementary Sunday school lesson, but check it out, this is the real deal.
I dare you, go be alone with God, and ask Him to show you how much He loves you. Like, not just to tell you, " I love you so much that I gave my only Son." Yes, that is important, but to really show you, He has so much He wants to give you and show you, so ask for it. It's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment