Monday, April 19, 2010

Dance with me.

Oh God, set us on fire, we pour out our love on you.
Wake up our normal life, you can do whatever you want to. Shake up eternal sight, because we want You.
Woah, out of nowhere, I realized I was so overly thirsty, so dry, and tired, I needed to be ignited big time, so I popped in the Jesus Culture DVD, and everything that I had been questioning the past few days had been cleared up, I need to go to that school, I need to worship, it is what I am meant to do, it is all I can do when I am in that state.
It's funny, I decided to get off Facebook, and look where it got me. It really pays to listen to that voice in your head.
This is the time, I can't forget that, we can't forget that, oh man, this is everything, He is everything and I spent a week forgetting that, I am so back, and so ready. God set me on fire right now.
Here inside your presence I am taken by the wonder of you, here inside your glory, we give our lives fully to you.
I ask for more of you.
We cry Holy, Holy are you. Our hearts are burning, burning for you.
We are your burning ones, we are consumed by you. We set our lives apart.

Psalms 32:11 ---
Celebrate God, Sing together-everyone! All you honest hearts, raise the roof!

The past week I have been so focused on the world, and certain things about it, haha it is all wrong and there is no satisfaction from it unless it is from God. Oh God, fill my soul with YOUR desire. Take away everything that I feel like I have to focus on, make it second priority, you won't let me fail at anything if I put You first in everything. Let my passion bring you fame. Let my life be like a flame. Consume every part of us! Every part of us, you are my one desire Lord.

Haha, oh man, I can't believe I let myself forget the thing that always made me the most happy person. I am really back, really. Forever free.

Sorry for the ramble and rant, and you know what, it will probably keep going; but I have to say, let it all go, surrender it all, give it all up, there is no other joy that will complete you. The thing is... we worry during so much of our day, and stress, and we don't have the fun that God wants us to have, and we aren't trying to shove religion down peoples throats we are trying to show people how incredible and incomparable God's love and joy is to anything else in this world! Haha. Amazing love, how can it be, you gave everything for me, everything for me.

God is higher than anything and anyone, outshining everything you can see in the skies.
-Psalms 113.

Meditate.
I have a new devotion book, and the main idea of it is to meditate on God's word, really read it two or three times, and look at it from different characters in the story, to relate it to yourself. This method really gets you into pressing deeper into what God is trying to say to you through his word. Man, oh man, I encourage you guys to do it, and take the time to do it like crazy. Meditate, close your eyes, God what are you saying? You know what is really on my heart, what is really consuming my mind, take it, and make it make sense, solve the problems that stand in the way of what you really want for me. Be my everything, with all creation I sing, praise to the king of kings, you are my everything and I will adore. No more pride, no more worry, just want to be where you are, just want to stay where your presence lingers, forever, follow me wherever I go. Lead my every step, never let go of my hand. I adore you.

This is what it is like when real love takes over, let it, completely let it take the reigns of your life, because when that happens there will be no questions, You will be in the exact spot where you need to be.

I've got to shout, I've got to sing, I've got to dance, I've got to let it out.
-Colton


Dance with me oh lover of my soul, to the song of songs. Romance me, oh lover of my soul, to the song of all songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment