Sunday, April 18, 2010

Heart

Yes!
I am back, and it has never felt better, I have so much to talk about, and so little at the same time so we will see how this goes.
Hi! How are you? It's been three days, and three days too long at that.
The shows are over, and I am sad, and happy all at the same time, it was a great success! I was just stuck thinking about how blessed that cast was, they was groups of kids praying before the show every night, and it was obvious that God had His way with that show, people left with tears, smiles, and hope. It felt good, I feel good. I want to do it again.
So here I am, at home, away from that amazing cast, my mind is kind of buzzing. I loved doing that so much and I regret ever thinking that God didn't want me to act or sing or dance, I apologize for even writing that. He gives me joy from doing that, I get such a thrill, and the long term effects of a show like that are tremendous, I am completely blessed by it.
So thank you God, give me some more opportunities to get better, to be able to touch more people and release your never ending joy on audiences.

Story #2.
I don't know if I ever wrote about it on here or not before, but over the past six months God has put it on my heart to attend the school of Worship in Redding California, home of Jesus Culture. Lately the thought has come on gone a few times, a few things have stood in the way, and I just kind of stopped thinking about it for a while. Today I found out that my uncle has been thinking about going to the same school which would make finding a house, living in California for three weeks, and basically everything, a whole lot more realistic. I like the sounds of that. So that is something to keep in my prayers, God will tear down more walls fro me to go, if that is what really is supposed to happen.

Idea #3.
Heart. Guard your heart, open your heart. Over the last week, I have had a lot of thoughts about... heart. My thoughts, when you are so fully immersed in God, you start to think like Him, you become more in tune with His voice, so that eventually there is not a chance that Satan has the power to tell you something. So, let's reverse that. When we don't spend as much time with God as your used to, Satan starts to try and sneak thoughts into your mind or give your heart different desires. On top of that, your own mind starts making up things, and in some cases you think it's God speaking to you when it's really not. That's why it is best to wait and pray some things out. Which I am currently doing, testing my heart, making sure that what seems like a gift from God, really is. We can do that with everything.

Well, I am glad to be back, ready for more and more and more. As for now, it is more and more and more Homework, we'll see how that goes.
Until Tomorrow,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment