Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Comforted.

Hey there folks!
Well, I was pondering all night about what to write about, nothing was coming to me, I thought I had writers block, then the phone rang...
It was my uncle from Alberta calling to tell us that His wife just went into labor. :)
That put a smile on my face and of course gave me something to talk about.

We just prayed for her, and I just want to keep praying for this future kids life. This kid will move mountains, I can see it :) I am excited. It makes me think about how everything is already planned out, you know what is incredible, is that God already knows who this kids spouse is going to be, and how many children they are going to have. That makes me grin, and smile, and I don`t know, I am overtaken from this love, and clarity, and it feels so comforting to know that when i was born 17 years ago God knew what I would be doing right now, it is okay, everything is perfect, and the closer we are to Him, and closer we are connected to Him the better we are able to see into what He has planned.

I am content, and smiling, and excited, and comforted. So pray, pray for this childs future life, a life of anointing, of incredible clarity with God, a wonderful connection to be able to hear and see His perfect pleasing will.

Tomorrow I am headed to Drama Festival, so there will be no blogs for two days... so keep praying! haha Take the next two days, and if you were going to read this blog, go be by yourself with God, let me know what happens.
I want to leave you with some incredible lyrics, check this out, My soul sings by Delirious. ---
Open my eyes to see
The wonderful mystery of love
Falling into you
I'm drawn to the gravity of love

We're standing still in a moment of eternity
Where worlds collide and I feel the breath of heaven over me

My soul sings
How I love you

Open the page and see
The wonderful history of love
I start and end with you
I'm pulled to the gravity of love

Time to pack,
Colton

1 comment: