Saturday, April 3, 2010

You make life unbelievable.

Hello!
Happy Saturday.
Hope all is well,

Here is a story for you. I woke up this morning and I thought, I just want God, more than anything. I turned on my ipod, and the next 13 songs were my favourite songs, songs that I have felt something special with God before. So that is the first big Thank You to god this morning. Secondly, I always used to love this as a kid, it was guaranteed to get me in a good mood, and that is when I wake up and my blinds are slightly open and sun is shining in my window. Sure enough God, made the sun prefect this morning.

All I could do was smile, and just Thank God, all I week my heart has been heavy with love, and I feel like I need to break through further and further as I mentioned last night...
The following song then played.
Angels Sing - PressPlay ---

You see, see in me what I can’t see
Believe in me in my unbelief
Strengthen me when I’m so weak
You know I love you
And you light the corners of darkness in my life
You answer when no one can hear my
Cry for my rescue
The clouds open up and my world sees a Savior

And you make the angels stand and sing
You make heavenly melodies
You make my life forever free
You know I love you
You know I love you
You make everything wonderful
You make each day more beautiful
You make life unbelievable
You know I love you
You know I love you

Angels will bow at your feet as they worship
Heavens will open the gates show their splendor
The earth starts to rumble our loved ones we welcome
Trumpets will thunder my world sees a Savior.

Oh man, God you are so good! Unbelievable. You make all things work together for my good. All I can do is smile and laugh! You know the desire of my heart, and I am finally putting 100 percent of my trust in You to take them, I know You won't let me down. You have my all.

This morning I had a breakthrough, I finally decided, or felt that I surrender EVERYTHING to God, we hear that so much in the Christian world, but trust me, You really know when You do it for real. I was holding things back that I was scared of, when we hand over all of our fears, all of our hearts, we are then truly free. Peace is rushing over me.

I find myself now, never ever content unless I am fully worshipping Him through whatever I am doing. I need to be talking about Him, or singing to Him, if not, I am hurt, I am not happy. Praise God!
Jesus, I am ready!!! Take all of me!! Mature me, move me, make me into everything You want me to be, please don't hold anything back!

It's incredible the things that have been happening, lately I have been discouraged a lot by people, I totally feel like that is from God now, why do I ever think that things aren't going to work out for the better? Haha.
I have new eyes, He has been doing so much, people in my life have questions, and they are wanting to ask, lives are being changed.
God, give me gifts to offer, I pray I won't miss out. Give me your eyes to see!!!
Continue to pout out on me, everything!!
AHHHHH


The cry of my heart --
Psalms 27:4 ---
4 I'm asking God for one thing,
only one thing:
To live with him in his house
my whole life long.
I'll contemplate his beauty;
I'll study at his feet.


When love takes over,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment