Thursday, April 8, 2010

Your love fulfills my every need.

When I am dry and thirsty Lord, and am crying out for more, I know I can trust in Your love.
In the darkness, in the night, when I'm starving for the light, I know I can trust in Your love.
You keep no records of my sin.
You don't remember all my shame.
Your love is everything to me.

Hey there my friends!
Well, I am in Fredericton for the weekend, staying at my aunts house, and I am excited. I don't knwo what sparked this thought, but does it ever accur to you that your day can extremely well, or extremely awful, according to simple decisions you make in a day? Once, again, I'm not sure where this is coming from, but I am just speaking my mind. I guess what's on my heart is that when you think You're having a bad day, or maybe the day is young, and you have already screwed up and you think that you ruined your day. Well folks, that's a lie. God keeps no records of my sin, and He doesn't remember any of my shame.
Which triggers another thought, sometimes I think we feel like we have a bad "history" with something. The thing is, that is straight up bologna. All things are made new, and I feel so thankful for that right now! So thankful! We can go back to those places that were once cites of extreme disaster, as a new person, a person with a new light, and a faith that cannot be touched by our old shame. That is proof of how much we have grown in Christ.

I am at peace, and so pumped by God's COMPLETE faithfulness!

Here is some of Psalms 27, mixed and matched Colton style:
God holds me head and shoulders above all who try to pull me down. Already I am singing God-songs. I'm making music to God! Haha,You've always been right there for me. You've always kept the door open. Point me down your highway God, direct me along a well-lighted street. Take heart. Don't quit.

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever." -Chinese Proverb.

"We must make the choices that enable us to fulfill the deepest capacities of ourselves." -Thomas Merton.

Headed to bed soon, I'm in love
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment