Saturday, April 10, 2010

CHEESY

Well, it is one in the morning, yet again.
I am not overly tired(well maybe I just don't know it yet), but it's one of those, "all is well" feelings.
I am sitting trying to think about what to blog about.
Hmm.
Well, today was a great day, I spent it with incredible people, doing things that I love, it doesn't get much better than that. Are you ever in a moment of complete "goodness" where you feel like you can sit, and just close your eyes, and things are well. That was today, it was well.
I can't wait for tomorrow, because I know it is a brand new day, and instead of thinking about how it may night be as awesome as today, I can thiknk about how it can be better, and what God can do it tomorrow. A good friend once told me that tomorrow is only a day away. This is true, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you are not even here yet, but I am pumped.
Haha, and right now I am ashamed at how corny that paragraph was and I am slowly realizing how tired I am, but hey, it was a good day, great people, great food (although I didn't have any ribs), and a whole lot of Jesus.

God, I pray that TOMORROW will be even more blessed, Your love makes me sing, I pray that all your goodness will shine through in everything that goes on tomorrow, everything I am involved in. Meet me there, everywhere tomorrow.

Oh this reminds me of something I read this morning, it was talking about how when we go to talk to God we are always using the entire time to tell God how much we love Him. It's like a kid running up to there dad being like I love you I love you I love you!!!! and then running away before the dad even gets to say Hi. We do that with god sometimes, so I encourage you to go to your dad, show Him how much you love Him and then get ready for His response. Hahaha, it will be tremendous!

Please ignore my puncutation,
Colton!

No comments:

Post a Comment