Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joy

HEY!
So I apologize big time for not posting yesterday. This week is show week, and I am so busy and excited and I am having an incredible blessed time, but I've made a decision, I am putting the whole "ACTS" study on hold for the remainder of the week. I feel like I wouldn't really be able to put into it everything that I wanted to.
So, the next few days, if I get to post, the posts will probably be short, but keep checking - who knows what God has to say.

Anyway, like I said this week is a pile of fun, we are putting on the show Annie, a lot of the time I wondered how I was benefitting God, or what the point was of doing productions like this, then I guess... well, I sapped myself across the face. God fills me with joy, and complete satisfaction, and this energy that just overflows when I get to act and sing and dance on stage. Hopefully that energy and joy overflows to the audience... that i the point to make people happy when they come see these shows, it is simple, yet so worth it. So let that be your prayer, joy, abundant joy, Hahah..

I can't stop smiling,
Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment