Sunday, April 25, 2010

Saturday on Sunday

This blog is for last night, I worked late, I'm sorry! Haha Oh well, it just means two today.

A friend of mine sent me this a few nights ago and I totally feel the need to share. Check it out.

"So, I was reading this thing my mom wrote the other day about Hannah, Samuel's mother. It was talking about how Hannah prayed and cried out to God about this passion she had in her life, to have a son. She had no idea that her passion would end up being one of the major prophets, and an incredible messenger for God, it was just a passion that God have given her, a son.... Think of all the passion God has given you for worship, and for doing His will. What if that passion ends up blessing God's people as much as Samuel did? God gives us desires on purpose, because He has plans for them in the future. Don't give up on that desire, Colton, just keep going after it. It's going to be good -smile- and I can't wait to see it."

A-HA! This is the point I have been trying to make for a long time, but I don't seem to ever have the right words, I think that sums it up very well! Sometimes we dismiss these desires on our hearts, little do we know that they may be there for specific God given reason. Search it out, test it. See if it is from God, and then run with it! Keep running, and keep expanding the passion that He has called your heart to own.

Pray for me, I have lots to do, :) God Bless
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment