Saturday, April 3, 2010

x3

So this is my third blog today!
but some cool things happened within the few hours which triggered some thoughts, and I have to share! Haha,
Well, one.. I was at worked, kind of not as happy as I was earlier, and out of no where I started laughing! Like it was like the thought occurred that I wasn't enjoying myself and God made me laugh. people thought I was insane.
Secondly, after work I received a text, and still am receiving texts from a drunk girl at a party who wants to sit down with me and talk about religion, apparently she has had some stuff happen to her in her life that has made her run away from it, and she said that when she is sober she wants to talk, haha, man I love God!
Thirdly, I was on the way home, and God was in the car, pretty darn tangible. All I could do was laugh and smile, and I wanted to cry.
Fourthly, I forgot to mention that my dance teacher went to an easter play and when she left she texted me and said she never felt such peace and joy, she is being filled with tons of questions, and wants me to give her some Christian music.

It's amazing, this afternoon I just was worshipping and praying, so boldly, with all of me, giving myself up, completely, and look at what is already happening! Praise God? YES!!!

Haha, come on... smile :),
Colton

1 comment: