Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happiness

Hi!
Well I am back. Drama festival was an incredible weekend, I love meeting new people, and getting to know people better. Plus I got to do what I love, daily, and get feedback about it.
So I am happy, I am also tired, so this may be a cop out of a blog right now, but I have one thought, and I think it is a massive thought. Happiness.
God created joy, love creates joy. It was in His perfect plan that we would be happy. We have the reasons to be happy, we are completely blessed, constantly... but don't stop there, keep going for it.
Do what makes you happy.
Straight up. Ask God to show you what really will put a smile on your face today, and then be ambitious and go after it. Be filled with joy. There is nothing better.

Why waste your time, feeling anything less then "happy"?
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment