Monday, May 10, 2010

Closing Night

What be up?
Hey Bloggers, well tonight was closing Night, the last show, I am just getting home now from a little meal after the show and I am POOPED, sorry if that is politically incorrect... I guess I should say sleepy.

I don't really have a lot to say, my brain is fried, I laughed a lot tonight on stage. It was absolutely hilarious. So much fun! Also, this morning I had an awesome drive to school. To be honest I am so excited to get caught up in school work, and get back to blogging full-force. Which brings me to my next point, thank you for being patient...


I won't be afraid,
I will face the wind
I won't be afraid
I'll embrace the flame.

Well, I am making a promise to you, this is the last boring blog post. PLease stay tuned for what is to come, my initial prayer was that God would bless and use this blog to help and inspire tons of people, so let's get this show on the road!

You Know I Love You
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment