Saturday, May 15, 2010

Your Love Never Fails - Chris Quilala

I have so much I want to say, but I am so exhausted that I can't say it, so I am saving it..
But....
I was driving home tonight and this song came on. I have always loved this song, watch the video, listen to the words, embrace the love.
I have never felt more comforted. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc

Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes, but
You have new mercy for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don’t have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
And your love never fails

The wind is strong and the water’s deep, but
I’m not alone here in these open seas
Cause your love never fails

The chasm was far too wide
I never thought I’d reach the other side
But your love never fails

You make all things, work together for my good


I may have lied, this song makes me want to talk, God makes me want to talk...
I cannot stay quiet.
A couple of questions to ponder...
Should we feel guilty for being tempted?
Or wanting something we know we shouldn't want?

Another thought.
What is on my heart?
I want to be fully surrounded by people who support me, it would make things so much easier,
then I ate a fortune cookie and this is what it said...
"We find comfort among those who agree with us, and growth among those who don't."
I didn't know God also worked in the fortune cookie industry! Who'd of thunk?
Also, tomorrow at church is a prayer service, the international day of prayer is coming up... meaning, a day people around the world focus on just talking to God. i think that is so cool, just a personal conversation all day. So pray.

:)
Guten Nacht.
-Colton

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you should feel guilty for being tempted. Remember that Jesus himself was tempted.

    ReplyDelete