Friday, May 7, 2010

Opening Night

HEYO
Well Opening Night went very smooth considering we put the thing on in five weeks.
Small crowd, but what the hay, they enjoyed it!

So, this morning I had an awesome time just chilling out with God, I read this...
John 10:2-5 ---
The shepherd walks right up to the gate. The gatekeeper opens the gate to him and the sheep recognize his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he gets them all out, he leads them and they follow because they are familiar with his voice. They won't follow a stranger's voice but will scatter because they aren't used to the sound of it."

and...

John 10:14-18 ---
"I am the Good Shepherd. I know my own sheep and my own sheep know me. In the same way, the Father knows me and I know the Father. I put the sheep before myself, sacrificing myself if necessary. You need to know that I have other sheep in addition to those in this pen. I need to gather and bring them, too. They'll also recognize my voice. Then it will be one flock, one Shepherd. This is why the Father loves me: because I freely lay down my life. And so I am free to take it up again. No one takes it from me. I lay it down of my own free will. I have the right to lay it down; I also have the right to take it up again. I received this authority personally from my Father."

Read these words of Jesus again aloud, as if He were explaining this to you personally. Notice that the word know occurs five times.

I don't know what else to say, check out Misty Edwards, I bought her live album today on iTunes. Incredible.
Well I pray you have a blessed day/night. I shall talk to you soon!
-Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment