Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day of Rest - Blurb

What be up Blog Readers?
Well tonight was relaxing, and very much needed.
I am trying to think of something productive that I did, but seriously.. I woke up, went to a voice lesson, came home, read, was stupid, laid around, and watched some DVD's. It was a good day, woke up and the sun was shining in the window, that's always a good sign.

I have had this window open sense I was watching the J.C. DVDs and the following are some lyrics I wrote down...

Behold you have come over the hills, upon the mountain, to me you would run, my beloved you've captured my heart.
Won't you dance with me, oh lover of my soul.

I love this, for me, the mountains, and the hills are the hurdles that we run through and into, and those lyrics just emphasize how much more massive the rescue is. "Won't you dance with me." Come, spend time with me, peacefully.

I don't want to talk about you like your not in the room, want to look right at you, want to sing right to you.

I love these too! Man, it's talking about God. Straight up, that is what I love about it, I don't want to talk like you aren't here, I want this to be a real thing, to make a real connection. Do it for the right reasons type of thing.

We want to know how high how deep how wide is, love love love.
It is what I want. All I want.


Well kiddos, tomorrow is opening night for my school's production. I am have been relaxing all day, yet I am still tired, and excited. Every chance I get to act I'll take it.

I should of warned you but I think this is just a ranting blog tonight, it's the kind of mood I'm in.
I read this this morning, or maybe this afternoon, I don't think it matters.
Philippians 4:6-7 -----
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live.

Food for thought I guess.
I promise these blogs will start having more of a point and topic when I get back into the routine of things. I have so much to say, yet suck at saying it.
-Colton

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm.... Lovely. :) I think I've worn those songs out on my i-pod lol.

    ReplyDelete