Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Dad"

Sometimes, we want things that we know are bad for us, but we are either angry, or tired, or for some reason, really want these things. Dad says no. We don't listen, He says no again. Eventually, He yells no. Then we listen, we watch, and we see that Dad is right, always, and there is nothing better then that!

God is a Dad, He knows what is best and He is protective in the most perfect way. Hahaha, mmm.
Okay, I'll share the story. All day people were talking about a party tonight, I wasn't going but I was getting so sick of hearing about it ALL DAY, that I wanted to go, and it turns out I couldn't, I got so so so mad! Like I said earlier, this has been a rough week, and to think about it, it probably would have been bad if I had of gone.
I just got a text, well three actually, that the cops showed up before the party started, which was kind of my prayer. There ended up being no party tonight :)

Mmm, take from that what you will. I feel so stupid for wanting to go in the least bit to try and feel better, and to falling down to a level where I got angry about something so stupid.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment