Friday, May 21, 2010

I want everything You've got for me.

Bonjourno.
Well, tonight I am at peace, and am happy.
I pray that the kids got something out of what God put in my mouth. After we talked we prayed for a while and eventually there were only eight of us left, and it was really encouraging, and, once again I pray that the youth see the effects of pray and how much it helps. I don't know, I feel really peaceful....
Yet at the same time, I want to job and explode and run around, travelling, doing things that God is wanting me to do, that is on my heart to do, it is killing me to sit down.

On the way home from youth a song was playing on the radio, and I have no idea what it was called but a line that hit me was something along the lines of "You will shine again."
That really hit me, You will act again, You are not done, I am still working with you, and in You.

I can't help but think how blessed I am by those guys, they are so awesome and I want to see them grow more and more, and feel better, and ahhh, I don't have words.

Another thing, my heart is so broken for so many people I love that don't see how much Love I see in the world, who don't see the greatest love of all, who turn to other things to try and fill the void that they have, and they see that nothing can fill that void. Does that make sense? Pray

There are so many through out my head, but I think right now, I just want to settle in this peace, smile, think, write, pray, breathe, and soak it up. Try that, soak up what God has to give you, thank him for the peace He supplies.

I will see you in the morning. :)
-Colton

P.S. ----


Lord I want Everything, Everything You've got for me
I won't be satisfied until I find Everything you are
Lord You know You've opened my eyes,
Shown me things that I can't see on my own

You call me justified, free to find, everything you are,
Everything You are
And You changed me from what I used to be
Opened my eyes now I can see
Your making this life so beautiful
So beautiful


Lord I give everything, Everything You want from me
I lay it at your feet
I'm after your heart, You've stolen mine
Cause you came along and gave up Your life
Now I can be, I can be with you, I can dance with you

No comments:

Post a Comment