Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Real

Okay, so I've been talking about being faithful, but there is a difference between being faithful with writing a blog and listening to good music and being faithful to the things that matter.
It's time to get real.
I feel incompetent lately, but hey... stay faithful, I need to come back to the heart of it all. The real deal, where it's not about what I write, or say, it's about how I feel and love my God, because that is the center of everything, without that all else fails - as I am being shown.
So I leave you with this short blog, it's time to get real!
Pray Pray Pray :)
-Colton

"Live what you Teach, and Teach what you Live. That is when people will stop and listen."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like good advise. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete