Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Recharging.

Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes, but
You have new mercy for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don’t have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
And your love never fails

The wind is strong and the water’s deep, but
I’m not alone here in these open seas
Cause your love never fails

The chasm was far too wide
I never thought I’d reach the other side
But your love never fails

You make all things, work together for my good

--- I'm not sure if someone needed to read those lyrics or not, but I know that they have been on my heart all day. Read them really read them. I'm going to be honest bloggers, I am exhausted. I don't have a lot to say other then I am praying for new strength to rise up within me. The only thing that can satisfy me is God. The world has nothing to offer me.
"Take the world but give me you, all I want is you. In the heavens and the earth, there is no one like our God, and these words aren't enough to tell of your great love."

Whenever I find myself tired, lyrics and verses from the bible, and just soaking in his presence really encourage me, I am telling you guys to give it a try, trust me, God promised he will meet us there, and when he says he will, he really does. Smile.

Tired, but soaking in the Lord, recharging,
Colton

1 comment:

  1. This Blog is pretty awesome! Gives you some food for thought.. I like that! I pretty much do the same thing. The whole Music, Lyric, Bible verses thing. I do a lot. haha these lyrics are "Your Love Never Fails" By Jesus Culture. Very Lovely song. Hey, you should check out "You're Beautiful" by Phill Wickham!
    (If you don't already know about it) That song never gets old. Just like this one... Nice thoughts. Here's My Blog URL: myloveisinmotion.blogspot.com Thanx! ~Yazzie

    ReplyDelete