Monday, January 4, 2010

You Know I love You

The lyrics to an anthem which is simplistic and true.

What's up You blog readers. Well, I have been away for quite a while and "Burn with passion" was a good time but I have grown, so I figured it was time for the blog to do the same.
Basically, I figure, at the moment, that this past year was one of the harder years I will have to endure in my lifetime, I don't know if that's fact or just my wish. I am thankful to say, however, that I came out on top, only because my God has saved me.

So, this year, it is a start, it is a beginning, and I think things are going to happen. I have a new born passion inside of me, I new skip in my step. I'm healed. I am resurrected, if you will, into a new life. I want the world to encounter God, the God of love. So let's do that!

Ready, Set, Go!

Time to Shine.
Basically an outline for this blog is to keep track of my personal day to day walk with God, things he tells me to share, I will post on here. If I see a break through, I will post it on here. God is always moving, and my biggest prayer is that he will use me as much as possible and that I will be a blessing to all who I Encounter.
So Let's see who God puts in my path today.

No comments:

Post a Comment